Rehab

Public Discussions.
freaks
Gryphon Knight

Rehab

Post by freaks » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Was I in rehab? lol i don't remember that . thought i quit before that mess of a thing came about . can't remember angryangel either, did they play a zerker? And yes think mordred was our worst idea ever lol. Think we lost a lot of quality people and gained a lot of shitty people with that move. Don't think i got past rr3 on that server lol

But the rest sounds pretty spot on from zoobie's standpoint. Medikia zzzz'd people for life. I know they had a shaman before zoobie came about who started playing a lot less. Luckily, Elden was buff whore and had a shaman on stand by for his stealther lol. We brought Halos/Begmefamercy and Trist/mucky made guest appearances when we settled into Eternal fire. It's starting to piss me off that i can't remember the rest of the people that I played with for at least a year in that guild. On that note, **** luth! oh wait different time period.

And i thought we chose sparkle motion cause no one would say no to my drunkness one day after watching donnie darko. You **** pedos.

Xaiv
Eagle Knight

Re: Rehab

Post by Xaiv » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 am

I think angryangel was that vamp on gareth, does this mean you are going to play on uthgard with us?

freaks
Gryphon Knight

Re: Rehab

Post by freaks » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:47 pm

was considering it. saw zacks email but haven't got the motivation to download anything yet. work too much, don't play enough!